Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 04, 2009

You Capture: Feel

This week's You Capture challenge was to capture Feel.

Earlier this week I was making home made pizza for dinner and the Guppy asked to help. She loved kneading and rolling the dough, feeling it's squishiness under her fingers.

Later that same day I asked her to do something and she lay down on the floor and refused. When I looked at her expression, the first thing I thought was "My, she is feeling awfully smug right now!!"
And finally, cuddling on the couch with the Guppy, smelling her head that smells like sunshine, feeling her warmth against me...she's my baby and there is no love like the one I feel for her.
For more You Capture, visit I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

Stef said...

So adorable. :)

tiarastantrums said...

cute little tantrum!

Prairie Lady said...

What an adorable assistant. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!

The Animator's Wife said...

Love the many definitions of feel that you shared!

Francesca said...

your daughter is so cute

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Such a good momma, letting her help with pizza dough, great job and great capture!

Come on over and check out what I posted about, Feeling Old.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

These are fabulous. BEAUTIFULLY DONE!

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia said...

Aww, these are super duper sweet. She is absolutely gorgeous!

sunnymama said...

Really sweet pictures and you captured the theme perfectly :)