Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My New Best Friend

Meet my new best friend:
Do you like it?

Once I became official addicted to couponing, I ran into a small problem. While I get a lot of my coupons from the weekly paper inserts, the majority of my coupons are printed offline.

That's a lot of paper, and a lot of ink. I think we all know how much ink costs.

I solved the problem temporarily when my lovely mother offered to let me use her laser printer. Really fast and much less inexpensive when it comes to ink, but I still had to drive to her house every time I wanted to print out coupons or stuff for the girls school. The Knight and I looked into buying our own laser printer but they were around $200, reasonable enough but still a little out of our budget.

Then Rachel over at Surviving the Stores gave her readers a heads up on a great deal on a laser print over at amazon.com: just $59 and free shipping. I had a $20 amazon gift card so it came to $39 with free shipping.

My new best friend was less inexpensive the ink cartridge alone on my regular printer (I just found a receipt which shows I paid $50 a few months ago for color/b&w combo cartridge!). This thing is sooo fast, and my dream come true!

If you are getting started in couponing I would highly recommend investing in a laser printer...the best coupons I use I always find online.

Other deals I scored this week:

~restaurants.com, enter the code DINING at checkout you get 60% off your order (I got $50 in gift certificates to a local seafood restaurant for $8).
~grill for FREE (our IL's bought a new grill and gave us their old one, woot-woot!)

Every time I save money and put it towards the debt snowball I can't help but smile. This month we will be sending in another big fat check to our credit card, yay!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: