Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cloth Diapering...Is It Right For You?

Photo by spiral owl creations
Desiree over at So Fawned is doing a great series on cloth diapers; why use them, how to use them, etc.


Anyone who is a regular reader knows that I've been using cloth since the Mermaid was 8 months old. I started out using them to save money, and will continue to use them because I love how environmental friendly they are and I can't stand the chemicals that they put in disposables.


Today I am over at So Fawned as a guest blogger as part of her cloth diapering series. If you are interested in trying cloth diapers but are overwhelmed by all the choices out there, then head on over....I've written a post specifically for you!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelly. I liked your post at so fawned! Where is a good place to purchase cloth diapers from? I love the idea of saving money, and avoiding the chemicals of disposable diapers! (Kristin)