Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 01, 2009

Feeding My Children Wholesome Goodness

My birthday is coming up and I want a bread maker.

I'm sick of reading labels on food and seeing things I can pronounce, things that can be potentially harmful to my children.

Today I am over at API Speaks, the official blog for Attachment Parenting.org giving tips on feeding your children wholesome foods. Click here to read my post.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yard sale!!!! A friend of mine got me one at a yard sale for $5 or so and it's great! There are a ton of great recipes here: http://www.bread-maker.net/Bread-maker/Bread-maker-recipes-list.htm and I love this one: http://www.recipezaar.com/Carrot-Bread-Bread-Machine-140131 for sneaking carrots into your kids (or husband as the case may be). Good luck and happy early birthday!

Grace @ Sandier Pastures said...

Advanced happy birthday! I hope you get that bread maker you want. :-)

Crafty Mama said...

When we re-did our kitchen two years ago, we banished our breadmaker to the basement. We didn't use it too often, and it took up so much counter space. We were just saying yesterday that we should bring it back up!