Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 18, 2009

You Capture: Emotion

I really loved this week's You Capture challenge. I even had a little time to actually try out Picnik, my first attempt to edit my photos.

Here are my captures:

My lovely sister was really annoyed that I was taking her picture. I couldn't help it, she is so photogenic! This is one of the ones I attempted to edit through picnik.

These two pictures of the Guppy not only show the joy that she has inside her, but also the joy that she brings to our lives. Both were edited in picnik.

The Mermaid had her first ever gymnastics show this week and she did fabulous. You can see in these pictures how proud we are of her, and how proud of herself and happy she is. These pictures were not edited.

Those are my captured emotions of the week. To see more You Capture, visit I should Be Folding Laundry.


Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

Francesca said...

your sister shoul LOVE having her photos taken. she is stunning! you look alike by the way.
great captures!

Jessi said...

Wonderful moments!

Anonymous said...

I've been watching little ones do gymnastics for 6 years now (my oldest started when she was 2), and to see how far she has come makes this momma's heart swell with pride.

Great captures this week!

Yelena R. said...

Wonderful captures!

Prairie Lady said...

Beautiful Captures.

www.homeschoolblogger.com/PrairieLady

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

All those sweet ladies you have! Lovely photos.

Jen said...

I agree with both you and Francesca ...your sister is photogenic and should love having picts taken! Great expression on her face!

The girls are adorable as well. Love the glasses on her head shots!

How did you feel about using picnik? Easy to work with?

Stillmary said...

Such a nice variety of emotions. All attractive and interesting to look at. Nice job!

audrey said...

These are great captures!