Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 19, 2009

Twirling and Tumbling!

This past Wednesday, the Mermaid had her first ever gymnastics show. The whole family showed up, including my mother and IL's, and the Knight, who took the day off to come see her in action.

I was so proud of how well she did, I couldn't help but tear up. She was so cute as she concentrated on the different moves, and she was so proud of her accomplishments!

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures, and a slideshow of the others:

IMG_1017

IMG_1018

IMG_1016




Now that her gymnastics is done for the summer, I was thinking of enrolling both the Mermaid and the Guppy into dance class. I can't wait to take pictures of them dancing away in cute little tu-tus!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: