Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 05, 2009

So Many Ramblings..

I'm having an "off" day today....tried to do something different with our schedule and it didn't work out, so now I feel like my whole day is thrown off.

I have all these thoughts tumbling around in my head. Sometimes they tumble too fast and I can't organize them enough to get them down on paper (or should that be keyboard?)

I've been in a funk lately but it's been a lovely funk....spending all my days outside on the deck while the girls run around. They love being outside so much, and they always have that healthy glow that children get when they are full of sunshine and fresh air.

Six months ago I would have called these type of days "boring." But now, as slow and uneventful as they are, I am so relaxed and calm and I actually wake up looking forward to the day ahead.

I absolutely cannot believe how big the girls are getting. The Mermaid is so independent and smart and says things that make me do a double-take; things that I didn't know she was even aware of. The Guppy is getting big but she is still my baby, so when she asks to nurse I have no problem sitting down to do it.

I was thinking the other day that I am supposed to be around 37 weeks pregnant right now, with a big round moving belly and swollen ankles. I don't have Kalei with me anymore, but I do have my two girls and they fill up my heart with joy every day.

They are so precious to me.

Life is so precious to me.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Beautiful thoughts! Appreciate all those beautiful small moments, in that warm yummy air with those adorable girls :)

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Love your perspective!

Big hugs,
Steph