Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 15, 2010

Blissfully Unprepared

Yesterday I was looking at the pregnancy ticker on my blog and it said 117 days left until the baby is born. That sounds like a lot.

But then I did the math and realized that is 17 weeks! And then I did more math and realized that I have only 4 months until this baby is here!

Holy crap.

I spent so much time praying just to make it past 14 weeks and the anticipation and worry made the first trimester pass ever. so. slowly.

Then I made it to 15 weeks and I started to relax, just a little. And then I felt those first wonderful kicks and I really relaxed and since then this pregnancy has FLOWN by.

I haven't really prepared anything yet, but I do have time. And I am so enjoying carrying this baby around, feeling him or her kick away. I am so excited for this birth.

I'm 23 weeks pregnant, and it is bliss.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

And I am excited for you!

It's crazy how the time can slow down, then fly by. Waiting for 12 weeks, then if you're going to find out the sex 18-20 weeks. Then it just kind of picked up and sped along for us!

Adrian said...

I am very excited for you. Wait till your pregnancy to know the sex of your baby.