Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Best Thing

She is always enthusiastic and cheerful and excited.
She loves that she's a big girl, but she still needs cuddles from her mommy.

Sometimes she can be a drama queen. She makes it seem like a good thing, though.
Yesterday she told me that she hopes the baby is a boy. She tells me that she is going to be the best big sister ever.

I think back to her first Christmas, when that morning I had held her in my arms and told whispered in her ear, Did I ever tell you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me?

It's still true.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Melodie said...

This totally gave me shivers. It's how I feel about my oldest daughter too. :)