Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 07, 2010

I Hope It Lasts Forever

They tell each other that they are "best friends".
They look out for each other, and stick together.
They ask if they can be friends with the baby too. I tell them of course.

It reminds me of my sister and I when we were little, how close we were. Close not only in age, but in heart and soul as well.

There's nothing in the world like having a sister. I think they get that, young as they are.

Their laughter blesses my daily life, and I am oh so grateful.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Melodie said...

My daughters say they are best friends too. Although they don't always act that way, but at night when it's bedtime you've never seen two girls so happy with each other. Their affection brings tears to my eyes. I hope it'll always be like this for them too, even more so because I never had a sister.