Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 22, 2010

Babies, Babies, Everywhere!

I feel like everywhere I look, there are newborn babies about.

Every time I see one I just want to pick them up, breathe in the baby scent, and kiss their little cheeks.

I'm 24 weeks today, and I am so excited for May to get here so I can finally hold my little one.

And breath in that baby scent...kiss those chubby cheeks...

So hard to believe that in about 16 short weeks, I will be sitting here at my laptop, typing one handed, and brushing the crumbs from my breakfast out of my little nursling's hair.

And feeling my baby's heartbeat under my hand, oh so strong....

I can't wait to meet you, little one, and finally hold you in my arms. We love you so much.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: