Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 18, 2010

Ending Our Day With Art.

The girls LOVE doing art, and I try to incorporate some form of art into our daily homeschooling schedule.

They love to paint most of all, and I've been finding painting to be a lovely way to end our homeschooling day. The girls get to be creative, and since it keep them occupied, I get a little me time while they work on their paintings.


They also love to see their artwork hanging on the fridge and around the house. At first this quickly became a problem, as they would get upset every time I threw some of it away because you could no longer see my walls buried under all the art. But, we made a deal: they could each keep up three paintings at all times, but no more than three. They seem pretty happy with this arrangement.

Homeschoolers, how do you like to end your day? What kinds of art are your kids into?


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Such sweet little paintings!

Shannon said...

We are doing salad spinner art today!