Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

2009 was a really tough year for me. In fact, the worst ever.

I can't say I'm sorry to see it go. I'm really looking forward to the new year, and the new life it will bring come May.

For resolutions, I'm committing myself to being more consistent with the girls homeschooling and with my own studies; growing a healthy baby; and doing at least one new thing a week until the baby is born.

Everything that happened to me this year, good and bad, will be part of me forever. But I will no longer drag them around like baggage. And so, its with a smile that I turn my back to 2009 and eagerly welcome 2010.

May it be the best year ever.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: