Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Heart Weeps For Them

This morning at about 5 AM I woke up to a sick little girl.

I hate it when my little ones are sick. It makes them seem to much smaller and helpless.

Have you ever seen such a sweet, helpless cutie?

Today I am happy to throw my To Do list out the window and nurture my little one.

My heart breaks for her, and it is a simple stomach bug. How my heart would break if she were sick in the hospital...or one of the many children right now in Haiti, without food and water and not knowing if they are going to survive.

My heart weeps for them all.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Michele said...

Holy Cr*P girl - you nearly gave me a heart attack with the blog title - I thought something was wrong with the baby in your belly! Whew - althought it is odd to say - I am glad that it is just your sweetie is sick - tho I know how hard that is to bear as a mum.

Shelly said...

I'm glad you said something Michele, I didn't even think of that!! (which is a positive sign, no? That I'm finally starting to relax?) I think I'm going to change the title.