Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We Are Still That Close

She's always so laid back and relaxed, a go-with-the-flow type of gal.

But sometimes she lets the smallest things really get to her...like yesterday, when she came to me in tears convinced that because she was wearing pants, she was no longer a girl. It took me a half hour to convince her otherwise.
Three years old and she already knows how to sneak into her big sister's closet and "borrow" her clothes. She tells me she feels like a princess when she wears them.

She is a cuddle bug, she is. Always cuddling like she can't ever get close enough.

We talk about the baby and then I take out pictures of her birth and she gasps at one that shows my pregnant belly, full of her and as big as the moon. We were really that close? she asks me, her voice in awe.

I give her a hug and tell her yes, we were. And we still are.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Abigael said...

Wow! This blog helps me a lot! The information is very useful. Just like Pumpstation. Please visit Pumpstation.com because there's a lot information about breastfeeding, nursing pads, nursing pillow, breast pump accessories and etc.

Abigail

Adrian said...

Wonderful pictures of cute little, sweet queen. Thanks for sharing