Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Put Together, Piece By Piece

Two children....
Born to the same two parents...
Raised in the same exact household...
With the exact same principles...

....amazingly turn out different from each other in so many ways.

Their different personalities create a nice balance in the house...like a giant puzzle that looks impossible to complete, but then you discover that the pieces fit so perfectly together to create a beautiful picture.

Not a perfect picture, but beautiful nonetheless.

I can't wait to see what the baby adds to the mix.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Sharon Smith and I am the assistant editor of Gynecology.net. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a relationship with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Gynecology.net offer a free informational resource to both the general and professional public on several women health issues.

I hope you show some interest in building relationship, please contact me at sharon.gynecology.net@gmail.com.