Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekly Deals

Not too many grocery deals this week, but some awesome CVS deals!


I had $16 in ECB's left over from last week. These are the deals that I focused on:
Clearasil face wash, $3.99 w/$3.99 ECB reward; Revlon Nail Polish, $3.99 w/$3 ECB reward; Playtex Sport, $3.99 w/$3 ECB reward; Band-aid $2.99 w/$2 ECB reward;
Colgate Total $2.99 w/$2 ECB reward; Speedstick Pro, $3.99 w/$3.99 ECB reward;
Post Trail Mix Crunch Cereal, BIGIF

Transaction:
1 Clearasil face wash at $3.99
1 Revlon Nail Polish at $3.99
1 Playtex Sport at $3.99
2 boxes of Band-aids at $2.99 each
1 tube of Colgate Total at $2.99
2 Speedstick Pro at $3.99 each
2 boxes of Post Trail Mix Cereal at $4.97 for both

Used 1 $5 off $25 coupon that printed out for me at the machine
Used 1 $2 off any Clearasil product coupon from 4/19 SS
Used 1 $1 off any Revlon Color Product coupon from 4/26 SS
Used 1 $1 off Playtex Sport printable coupon
Used 1 $1 off Colgate Total coupon from 5/10 SS
Used 2 $2 off Post Trail Mix printable coupon
Used $16 in ECB's from last week.

Total value of products: $33.89
Total OOP: $3.89
Total ECB's received for next week: $23.97
Saved: 90%!

As for groceries, I was a little disappointed in the lack of sales. However, Stop and Shop had their natural hamburger buns on sale 2/$4, so I picked up some of those, and I also took advantage of their great sale on corn on the cob: 12 fresh picked ears for only $1.99!

My best deal this week came from Big Y. Once again, they offered double coupons in their flyer, and they had Miracle Whip on sale for $2.99 (reg. priced at $4.99). With my $1 off printable coupons that were doubled, I got three jars for only $0.99! They also had their sliced cheese on sale for only $1, so I stocked up on those, since it's the best deal I've seen so far for sliced cheese.

Did you get any great deals this week?
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Kristin said...

My big deal from this week was that I didn't have to go shopping! I had stocked up enough on 2 for 1 or save $x off two deals other weeks. I sent Mike for milk one night & that was it for the week. So basically I saved a whole week's worth of grocery $$.