Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 04, 2009

Linky Love: Living Frugal

Couponing and saving money with shopping takes time and work, but it is so much easier now that I have resources to look at when I'm trying to match up coupons with sales. Here are some of my favorite links:

CouponMom: here you can match up coupons with local store deals, look up coupons that you want to find, and even print coupons off. Plus, her ebook on how to coupon is an absolute must-read.

Frugal RI Mama: A great resource for free items, couponing, etc. I also like that she is more local to me, so the deals that she posts apply to my area as well. This week she has a HOT deal posted about how to get an eco bag and free gift for $0.45.

Making Life Sweet, One Deal At A Time: Another great blog on couponing and deals. She also has a lot of information on how to build up a stockpile.

Money Saving Mom: great for local deals, coupons, and freebies.

Surviving The Stores: has great information on freebies, CVS and Walgreen Deals, and coupons, of course!

Be Cents Able: A great resource for living frugally, matching coupons to store deals, and couponing.

Those are my favorite resources for couponing and learning about deals. Do you have a favorite website that you refer to when living frugally? I'd love to see some links!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: