Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 04, 2009

Weekly Deals

This week I spent a little more than the past two weeks, but I got a lot of stuff for my dollars!

CVS:


Three boxes of Special K cereal, on sale 3/$10 with a $5 ECB reward
Two tubes of Colgate Max White, on sale $2.99 with a $2 ECB reward
One two pack of Zantrex, $4.99 with a $4.99 ECB reward
Kleenex tissues, buy one at $2.39 get one free
One bag of sunflower seeds that I used as a filler
I used: one $5 off of $25 coupon that printed out for me at the machine
2 $1 off Colgate Max White toothpaste from newspaper insert
$9 in ECB's left over from last week.
Total cost before coupons and ECB's: $25.07
Total OOP cost: $6.05
Total ECB's received to use next week: $13.99
Grocery deals:

Not too many deals this week. Price Chopper had their garlic on sale, and I also picked up two box of Near East couscous that was on sale to try out. It didn't seem to have any harmful additives and I've been wanting to try couscous for a while. Total spent at PC: $4.50

Big Y had more on sale this week, and they were tripling coupons with a face value up to $0.99. Sadly, most of my coupons are a dollar off or more, but I did have two Heinz Vinegar coupons for $0.50 off, and since I use Vinegar for cleaning and washing laundry, I wanted to stock up. They also had President Feta Cheese on sale for $3.99 (I pay $4.18 at WalMart), 1lb carrots for 2/$1, and Big Y Lite Syrup, BIGIF. Total cost before coupons and discounts: $18.63. Total OOP: $9.66, so I saved about 50%.

This week I wanted to buy a drying rack to cut down on energy costs, and the Knight wanted to make tacos, and so I had to pick up vegetarian hamburger for that (which is expensive!) so I spent $89 total this week, more than the past two weeks but still $11 under budget.

Did you find any great deals this week? Link to your post and share how you've been saving big bucks! You must link to the direct post, and not just your homepage.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: