Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 29, 2009

Say It Forward: Loyal Commenter

This is my first time participating in 5 Minutes For Mom's Say It Forward meme. I love this idea; reading comments really makes my day and the more comments the better. I think it's great to recognize our most loyal commenters.



Mom It Forward Award



My first nomination for loyal commenter is: Desiree Fawn, from So Fawned. Desiree is an Ontario AP mom to one gorgeous little girl. Her blog is truly inspiring and wonderful, and I highly suggest you head on over and check her out.

Thanks for being such a loyal commenter, Desiree. You can snag your badge to display at 5 Minutes for Mom, or right click above and save it.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Wow! Thank you so much for this -- I am honoured!