Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekly Deals

My regular grocery bill this week at the Super Walmart was only $52. I also got some great deals at CVS and local grocery stores.

First, my CVS deals:

This week I had $23 in ECB's left over from last week to use. CVS was having a sale on Kashi cereal, 2/$5, and on Orville Popcorn, 2/$5. If you bought $10 worth of popcorn, you got $5 in ECB's. They also had Dry Idea deodorant on sale 2/$5 with a $2 ECB reward, and a $2 ECB reward if you bought Colgate Enamel Protect for $3.99.
Transaction:
4 boxes of Kashi cereal at $2.50 each
4 boxes of Orville popcorn at $2.50 each
2 Dry Idea deodorant at $2.50 each
1 Colgate Enamel Protect at $3.99

Used 1 $5/$30 purchase that printed out for me at the machine
Used 2 $1.50/2 boxes of Kashi Cereal printable coupon
Used 2 $1/2 boxes of Orville popcorn from today's coupon insert
Used 2 $2/1 Dry Idea printable coupon
Used $16 in ECB's from last week (leaving me with $7 in ECB's from last week)
Total value: $30
Total OOP: $0.00
Total ECB's received: $9 (leaving me with $16 total to use next week).

I'm mostly excited about the Kashi cereal because we LOVE Kashi products in our home but don't buy it often because they can be pricey.

I did okay on grocery stores this week:

My biggest deal was the Wheat Thins. Big Y had double coupons in their flyer this week, and the Wheat Thins were on sale 2/$6. I just happened to have 5 $1 off Wheat Thin coupons, which were all doubled, so I got each box for $0.99.
The sliced cheese was on sale for 2/$3, the Romaine Hearts for 2/$5, the Near East couscous and rice 10/$10, the tuna for $0.88 each, and the grapes for $0.98/lb. They also had Philadelphia cream cheese bricks on sale for $0.99 each, and I had 3 $1/2 printable coupons, so I got them for $0.49 each.

Total value for the week: $156.13
Total spent OOP: $75.07
Saved: 58%
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

mama k said...

ooh. Looks like I need to plan a CVS run this week.