Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sewing Heaven

It's been crazy over here in sewing heaven. At least that is where I am right now. Let me explain. This is what I came home with Tuesday from my LLL meeting:
That's eight, count 'em, eight bags of fabric, including TONS of fabric for making diaper supplies. I'm on cloud nine. This was all given to me by a wonderful fellow LLL member. How cool is that?This is all the fabric arranged in piles in my living room. Can you find the baby? There's a wool pile, fleece, velour, sherpa, flannel, PUL solid, PUL print, and other misc. non-diapering fabrics. So far I've made a wool soaker for the Mermaid out of one of the wools sweaters and I also finished the wool soaker I was knitting for the Guppy.

The Mermaid in her new wool soaker.

The Guppy in her new knit wool soaker.

I also sewed another soaker for the Guppy out of one of the other wools sweaters I got. I'll post a picture when I can.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

mama k said...

Woah!! Looks like you will be busy.