Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 09, 2007

Fantastic Friday: Better Late Than Never

This post is a little late today because things have been crazy around here. The Knight was home sick from work and so I attempted to do all our week's errands in one day, which was crazy. Then between trying to keep the house from going into chaos, taking care of the girls, and taking care of the Knight, I just couldn't find the time to relax. When I finally thought I would have time to post...the Mermaid woke up crying and sick. So now I have two sick people to take care of.

I hate the winter.

Ok, so this post will be quick.

Weight: Good news. For my MILF weigh in: I lost one pound. Finally, after weeks of not losing, I finally lost a pound. WOOOHOOO. Of course, it's nice because now I am really determined to lose more this week. That brings my total weight loss to 10 lbs.

House: Broken record here. Even though the sick ones have been taking up a lot of my time, as long as I stick to my FlyLady routines my house stays clean.

Finances: The Knight and I are looking into taking on extra jobs. Right now we are still in Step 1 of the Total Money Makeover and this weekend we are brainstorming to come up with ways to save more cash. This month is the last month we have to pay my midwife, so next month we will have extra money to put towards bills, which is nice.

Environment: We finally set up our recycling system. Very cool. Still following the Compact Life. And I finally found some "used" PUL and other diaper making fabrics that a very cool person is actually giving to me, yay!

On another note, I know I haven't been posting here as much as I usually do. Things have just been crazy around here with the sick babies and now sick hubby. Seems like a never ending cycle of sickness. But I do have a HUGE list of things to blog about, and I haven't forgotten about the third part of my vaccination series. So even though it may be a while, stay tuned and when everyone is well here I will be back to normal, if a little outdated, posting.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

thailandchani said...

Congrats on the pound :)

And the money makeover is the best thing you can do for yourselves and your future. Wish I'd done it many years ago. LOL


Peace,

~Chani

Mom O Matic said...

Great job on the pound!