Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 25, 2007

MySpace Anti Breastfeeding!

A month or two ago I put up a picture of me nursing the Guppy on my MySpace page. Within a week it was taken down because they considered it obscene. Well now they are taking down nursing pictures left and right. You can see the news story here. So, if you are a nursing mom and have a myspace page, go ahead and put up some nursing pictures. And while you are at it, if you are a nursing mom or want to support nursing moms, sign the petition that asks Myspace to allow women to put up nursing pictures.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

mama k said...

Eventhough I'd probably never post one on there, I signed anyway. I only wish my babe would let me NIP more. He gets too distracted if there is a lot going on. : P