Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 16, 2007

Fantastic Friday: Not Again, I Hope

Well it's Fantastic Friday, time for the weekly recap.

Weight: For my MILF update: I didn't gain, didn't lose. Again. I really hope this isn't going to be a pattern. Although I didn't put in as much effort in my exercising as I normally do, so maybe that was the problem. And I really find it a lot harder to follow my WW points when I'm not going to the meetings. I really have to get my butt in gear when it comes to following the points.

House: I didn't do as good this week as I normally do. Although I stuck to my FlyLady routines and my house was always clean, I didn't declutter at all except today. Today I went on a rampage in my bathroom and cleaned everything, including the walls. Now that the girls are starting to finally feel a little better I hope to be able to start doing my daily decluttering once again.

Finances: We've actually paid more than half our bills on time this month. And next month we will be paying them all on time. We're a bit closer to finishing step 1 in the Total Money Makeover. And last night I went to a job interview. I'll know by Thursday whether I made the cut to the second stage of interviews, so wish me luck.

Environment: Our recycling setup is going strong. I'm looking into getting some cloth bags for grocery shopping. And this weekend I plan on sewing up some replacements for disposable products, such as cloth paper towels and some more cloth nursing pads.

Well that's it for this weeks recap. Not bad, but not great either. Tomorrow starts another day, another week, another chance to strive to be a better person.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

yerdoingitwrong said...

Staying the same rocks. No gain!! yay!

I love Dave Ramsey. He cracked me up on Oprah. Good for you. Sounds like you're tacking lots of difficult stuff!