Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 23, 2007

Fantastic Friday: No More Excuses...

Well this week I didn't make much progress, but I didn't go backwards either.

Weight: For my Future MILF post: Once again, no loss, no gain. However, I did notice something interesting. Although I didn't lose any weight, I was still able to fit into a pair of jeans that I was unable to fit in before. So I think what is happening is that I am losing fat to muscle due to my exercising every day. Which is a good thing. However, I am still not doing so well following my WW points. I did join a yahoo support group for nursing moms who are on WW's, so hopefully that will help. No more excuses!

House: This week, I didn't do too hot. I skipped all my daily decluttering sessions and for most of the week, the Knight ended up doing the dishes and picking up the floor for me. I can hear the FlyLady saying "tsk tsk." I kind of fell into a slump, but since yesterday I've been working my way out of it. Yesterday I did manage to get all my floors washed, my sheets cleaned, my mirrors cleaned, and my house dusted. So let's hope I can get back into my routines.

Finances: Still doing good in this area. We're really sticking to our budget and not doing any unnecessary spending. We are also both still looking for jobs. Still on step 1 of the Total Money Makeover.

Environment: So far so good on living the Compact Life. I haven't bought anything new except those things which are necessary. Our recycling center is still going strong.

That's it for this week. For the week coming up I hope to follow my diet with no excuses and work better on the house.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

EmbracingKatrina said...

Thanks for sharing the yahoo group link, I joined as well! I need all the support that I can get!