Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 12, 2007

Round and Round the Virus Goes...

When will it stop? Soon Please!!!

The Knight was home sick from work on Friday. Then the Mermaid got sick. Then last night the Guppy started to get congested and I started to get a sore throat.

Oh boy.

Thankfully the Knight was well enough to go to work, the Mermaid seems to be better, my sore throat went away, and the Guppy's congestion is only slight.

Meanwhile, I made some delicious sugar free apple walnut muffins and was able to sew up a Mama Bird pocket diaper for the Guppy using materials I got from Diapercuts.
And, proof that dreams really do come true....both my girls are taking a nap at the same time. I haven't had a moment to myself in so long I don't know what to do!! ;o)

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you are all feeling better!!