Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 02, 2007

Fantastic Friday: On a Plateau

Well, it's Fantastic Friday, week four, and things are not Fantastic.

Weight: You can basically take last week's post and repeat, except replace Doritos with Pizza. But this week I am trying something new. I have to lose this weight, I really do, and now I am fed up with myself enough where I am going to do something about it. So, for my Future MILF info: This week I gained none but lost none, and I ate pizza a lot and didn't follow my points. But I did exercise for an hour each day. Brings total weight loss to 9lbs.

House: Pretty easy, thanks again to FlyLady. Yesterday I got a lot of work done, including cleaning out the wood stove in the living room and wow what a difference! House is guest ready.

Finances: Right now I am applying like crazy to second shift jobs and the Knight is applying to deliver newspapers. If we get these jobs we will double our income and be able to attack our debt, as Dave Ramsey advises.

Environment: Still haven't gotten the recycling system down. But that is definitely on the list of things to do this weekend. As far as living the Compact Life, I still haven't bought anything new except for the things I've already mentioned but I've hit a slight snag. I know a really excellent thrift store where we could get great gifts for FIL and SIL, whose birthdays are this month. But the Knight does not want to get "used" things for his sister and his father. Since it is his family, I let him win this won. I still think we should have at least looked at the shop, but oh well.

Well this is kind of a short post but the Mermaid is wanting lots of cuddles today so it will have to do.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Hey! At least you did not gain anything. Exercising for one hour a day? I am impressed. That is one aspect I have yet to implement. Better luck next week!

Anonymous said...

You didn't gain! That's great. And like the Queen, I am so impressed with your ability to exercise for an hour a day. Most people can't find the time.

yerdoingitwrong said...

Good job, girl. I must echo the comments above....you didn't gain. YAY!! And nicely done on the exercise. I wish I could say the same.