Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday: What Happened to My Clean House?

I haven't really been feeling well lately and the housework suffered. I am far from being a clean freak but I at least try to keep the house 15 minutes away from guest ready, mostly by following the FlyLady system.

Anyways, I was feeling better and decided to tackle a couple of areas that were really getting out of hand. I plan on tackling the rest later this week.

First, the kitchen:

The kitchen wasn't terribly messy, but since I spend most of my time in this room it drives me nuts when it isn't clean. This one didn't take me long:



Then I decided to tackle the girls room. Here's the before pic: This one took me alllll day. It was really bad, and I threw out a lot of toys because the girls' birthdays are coming up anyway. After:

And that's my tackle for Tackle It Tuesday. For more tackles, visit 5 Minutes For Mom.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

B said...

Their room looks GREAT!! I do that too, start a small tackle and then make it bigger but in the end it's all worth it.

Crafty Mama said...

Looks great! But if that's messy, you don't want to come over here!!