Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 06, 2009

I Want.

Today I was over at I Should Be Folding Laundry and was looking at the absolutely gorgeous pictures she takes. I want a nice camera. I'm so sick of having a crappy camera, I want a nice one that takes stunning photos.

Folding Laundry also had a post about skirts and I happened to love skirts. If I had the choice, I would wear skirts every single day, but right now I only have two. I was planning on sewing a bunch of skirts but frankly I think my talent and my time fall a little short of my ambitions.

So there I was, sitting there thinking about how much I want a camera and how much I want skirts and generally feeling moody and a bit sorry for myself.

We've been on Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover for so long and we've been making soo much progress but right now my bratty inner child is coming out and annoying me with "I wants." Generally I get along well with my inner child but sometimes it can be really, really bratty and then the whole family is caught up in the bad moods that come out as a result.

I can't wait until the day we are debt free, and I can give my bratty inner child a little wiggle room. But for now, she'll have to go to her room and think about all the blessings we do have and be thankful.

Because we have many, many blessings. And I am so, so thankful.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: