Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Me Monday


This week, I did not yell a stream of curses at the computer three four times while the girls were in the room.

I did not forget to feed the cat for three days in a row. (And before you animal lovers start sending me hate mail, The Knight always remembers to pick up my slack and feed the cat. So no, she didn't starve).

I did not take off The Guppy's diaper and let her walk around with a bare heiny because I was too lazy to walk upstairs to get a new diaper. (Trust me, I paid for that one. Twice.)

I did not eat six chocolate chip cookies while at a cookout.



I did not lose a library book and I did not tear the house apart trying to find it. And I did not go to the library without it and I did not glare at the checkout librarian when she cheerfully rattled off my late fees.

I did not skip over The Knight's turn on our Netflix queue because I absolutely cannot wait another day to see this movie.



I did not throw away our tax check. Yeah, that was a big one.



And finally, I did not tell The Mermaid that the sprinkler was broken because I wanted to avoid sitting outside in the heat.

I rock.


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I think we can all sympathize with eating cookies in the checkout (although with me it is candy bars). :)
P.S. I watched that trailer and just had to add it to my own Netflix queue.

Crafty Mama said...

Love it, love it!

Jessica said...

Love it very nice!

annies home said...

love the things that you did not do