Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day

For Father's Day the Knight wanted to spend some time with the girls, so he took them swimming at the IL's while I got some work done around the house. It was the first time the girls have gone swimming this summer, and the first time the Guppy was in a big pool vs. a kiddie pool. At first the big pool overwhelmed both of the girls and they preferred the kiddie pool for most of the day, but towards the end they braved the big one and ended up having lots of fun.





I love the look of happiness on her face in this one!

This Father's Day I am reminded of how blessed I am to be married to a man who insists on being involved as much as possible in his children's lives. No skipping diaper changes or bath times for this man! In fact, I would go as far as to say that he is a bit of a baby hog ;o). Seriously, though, there is a reason why both girls drop what they are doing and run for the door the second they realize he's home: he's the best father I know. I know my girls will grow up knowing that they are loved and cherished, and that any man who does not treat them with respect is a man not worth their time.
I love you, my Knight, and remember: there's nothing sexier than a man who changes diapers!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: