Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 13, 2008

The Bits and Pieces

~ I have a client due in two weeks, and I am very excited about her birth.

~ The Mermaid is making wonderful progress with her potty learning; she is almost fully using the potty.

~ I have baby fever - bad. I think it is due to the fact that I was three weeks late with my cycle and had convinced myself that I was pregnant and gotten myself all excited. Needless to say, I'm not pregnant, and very disappointed.

~ I plan on stepping up my efforts to network with my doula business. I really want to get to know the other business owners in the area. I've been doing this a little bit here and there, but now I am going to focus my efforts more on attending networking events, etc.

~ The Knight and I are house shopping again...I had forgotten what a pain that was...

So, what are everyone's plans for Father's Day? We're not really sure what we are doing yet, but I want to do something special for my man!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I just found you through BlogRush (your post on homebirth).

Both my boys were born at home.

What a sweet site you have!

Blessings,
Stacy