Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 06, 2008

Fantastic Friday

This is the first Friday that I am going to be holding myself accountable for sticking to my goals.

I'm pleased to say that this week we did rather well. I made an effort to stay home as much as possible, because gas prices are really scary right now and gas was seriously cutting into our budget. We watched what we spent and the result was we had some money left over to put into the debt snowball fund.

I'm also starting to get back on track towards my efforts to get to a healthy weight. I joined a weight loss club for motivation and have started excercising again. This week I killed two birds with one stone: I saved on gas money and got some excercise by walking 2 miles to the local park and library instead of driving. I pulled the girls behind me in their wagon. The first day I thought I was going to die, it is mostly uphill, but it got easy pretty quickly, and I'm finding that I am enjoying the walks. I am really bummed that it rained the past three days; I miss walking already. The result? I lost 3lbs.

The Knight and I sat down recently and had a brainstorming session on ideas of how we can reach our goals quickly. It was more productive and motivating than I thought it was going to be. I finally feel that we are completely back on track, and focused once again on how we want our lives to be.

Looking forward to updating again next week!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Tonya said...

We've been riding our bikes as many places as possible because I just can't seem to keep myself at home! OY