Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back From Hospital

Firstly, thank you to everyone who has called or emailed the past couple days with your well wishes and concerns. It means a lot to us.

A small update: we are home from the hospital and the Guppy is doing as fine as can be expected. She's been eating and drinking a little bit and even nursing, yay! We have to take her to her pediatrician tomorrow for a follow up, and hopefully then we will hear more on the lab results.

For now, I'm just really tired and grateful that she's okay, so I will write a more detailed post later when I get a chance.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

mamamilkers said...

Oh my gosh, I missed what happened! I hope Guppy will be back to normal soon.

Big hugs!!!!