Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birthday Celebration, Part II

Saturday night we celebrated my birthday with the fam at Fire and Ice in Providence. I love Fire and Ice, the food is always great and it has such a great atmosphere.


I got a new GPS, some more books, and shopping money. The books I got were 14341434: The Year a Magnificent Chinese Fleet Sailed to Italy and Ignited the Renaissance and The Last Child in the Woods. I've already finished the two books that I got Friday night and I am about 100 pages into The Last Child in the Woods, which is very intriguing. The God of Animals was fantastic, and Say You're One of Themwas sad and somewhat shocking, but necessary.



After dinner we went down to the riverwalk, where they were lighting min-bonfires on the river. Providence is such a beautiful city, with such a great atmosphere. We live about one hour away from Boston and 40 minutes away from Providence, so we are very lucky that we get to go to both cities often.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: