Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Uncle Al

My great Uncle Al was always one of my favorite family members. I think a lot of people in my family felt the same way. Kind, gentle, and generous, I never heard him speak ill of anyone.

Uncle Al passed away Saturday. The wake was Monday night and the funeral was yesterday.

Even though I am still having trouble with my faith, I'm glad that I believe enough in God to know with absolute certainty that Uncle Al is now in heaven. Most likely sitting with his sister, my Grandmother, reunited with heavenly family at last.

On another note, on the way home from the funeral our one and only car popped a tire. And that took the rest of the day to get fixed, and we were only able to put a donut tire on it. So now the Knight is out right now getting a real tire put on it. Grrrr..
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: