Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 06, 2007

I Can Fly!

The other night while I was at work the Knight watched Mary Poppins with the girls. When I talked to the Mermaid on the phone she was all excited about "Ary Oppins, cause she FLIES!"

Last night I again had to work and the Knight watched Peter Pan with the girls. Again, I called and talked to the Mermaid and she was all excited about "Pettie, cause he FLIES!"

I guess you can see where this is going.

I walked out into the living room this morning just in time to see the Mermaid scrunch up her face tight in concentration and then take a flying leap off the couch.

She found out quickly that, alas, she can not fly.

Lots of kisses and a special Care Bear band aid later, we were talking and she told me that she was most upset because her happy thought didn't work. I asked her what her happy thought was and she said:

"When Mommy doesn't work and we all get to stay home together."

*tear* I'm on a mission to find a way to make an income from home so I can stay home with the girls.

And I've found one.

Wish me luck!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh! I'll be thinking of you!

Steph