Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Post Secret Mini Movie

Every Sunday I look forward to seeing the new Sunday secrets over at PostSecret.
Reading these secrets makes me feel connected to hundreds of strangers who are courageous enough to expose their secrets in such a way. Some secrets make me laugh, some make me cry. Some make me angry. Some even make me say "OMG me too!!!"
I think PostSecret is a great reminder that people are not as different from one another as we believe, that no one is perfect, and that we are united in our imperfection.

This week the PostSecret mini-movie made its debut. Take a look, it's very intriguing. Maybe you'll find that you would like to send in some secrets of your own.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: