Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 06, 2007

Super Model Breastfeeding

Stork Magazine has a great article up right now about Super Model Jessica Hebert's breastfeeding relationship with her daughter. It's wonderful to see breastfeeding get positive media exposure, especially since it normally gets so much negative exposure (for example, from this idiotic woman, who I am not going to waste an entire post talking about simply because she isn't worth that much of my time).



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read Peyser's stupid article out of curiousity, and frankly, I want that three minutes of my life back. Either way, I felt I couldn't let someone with a public audience go unchided for such willful ignorance, so I wrote her a well-cited e-mail with my husband's help (I'm so proud of him!). Hopefully someone at the Post, if not her, will read it.

I'm already skeptical of most publications from NYC, but now I have another tangible reason to feel that way.