Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 09, 2007

New Milestone

We experienced a new milestone in this house yesterday.

No, the Guppy did not start crawling or walking.

No, the Mermaid did not use the potty.

Picture this: you make popcorn for you and your almost-three-year-old daughter to enjoy. She starts shoveling handfuls into her mouth and you tell her, "Slow down, honey, or you'll choke."

Her response? She rolls her eyes at you.

That's right. My little baby girl, who is only almost three years old, rolled her eyes at me.

At first I thought it was a freak thing, a coincidence. But then five minutes later I had to remind her again to slow down and she rolled her eyes at me again. Twice in ten minutes.

I thought this wasn't supposed to happen until they are 13!?!

Where did my baby go? Why did I get the feeling all of a sudden that I was looking at a teenager instead of a little toddler?

And yes, I told my mother, and yes, she absolutely thought it was hilarious. Go figure. *rolls eyes*
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: