Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 13, 2007

Men and Babywearing

It's not too often you see a man wearing his baby, especially in one of the more traditional baby carriers, such as a wrap. So Stephanie's post Real Men Wear Babies was quite refreshing in that it pointed out the benefits of babywearing for Dads, too. The Knight will wear the Guppy, but only if he has to (as in, it's the only thing that will make her happy) and only if it's just in the house. He says that if I make a Red Sox or Patriots MT then he would consider wearing her more. Guess I better get sewing ;o)

Stephanie also gave her readers a heads up on this great video showing a dad putting his newborn daughter into a MT. Because the only thing sexier than a man who changes diapers is a man who wears his baby.



Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I know- I just love that video! I think we all have a crush on this dad, now! : )

Steph

Toastqueen said...

Oh my, that is sexy!
;)