Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 27, 2007

Fantastic Friday: Woot Woot!

Another week has gone by, and we did fairly well.

Weight: This week for Future MILF, I maintained. And I am very happy about that. Because on Saturday I had gone to a bachelorette party. With lots of alcohol. And lots of food. Including a Chocolate Fondue Fountain with strawberries and other tasty things to smother in chocolate and devour. Then, on Sunday, I went to a wedding. More great food. More alcohol. Then, for the rest of the week I ate pretty crappy and didn't excercise except for walking. So I'm thrilled that I didn't gain any weight (yay breastfeeding!).

House: The house looks great. Did I do it? Nope. The Knight has been doing more than his fair share with housework these days. So although I have been still doing my FlyLady routines, most of the credit belongs to him.

Finances: This is where is gets really fun. Step 2 of the Total Money Makeover is going great for us. At the beginning of the week we paid off another credit card, bringing the total of debts paid off to two. Next we are attacking my David's Bridal card. And now that we are getting our taxes back, we'll be able to pay off most of my car and finally be able to stop paying insurance on it and take it officially off the road (yes, the car that we owe about $5,000 is junked and sitting in our driveway). Fantastic! We'll also be able to buy the Mermaid the Britax Regent and switch the Guppy over to the Mermaid's current seat, yay! Just when we thought it couldn't get better.....my midwife called. Seems like our insurance company decided to pay for about half my homebirth, when before they said they wouldn't pay anything. More yays! We'll use this money to attack our debt. Fantastic!

Environment: This is the one area that hasn't seen too much action. We're still using our recycling system but we plan on expanding it. Also we made a commitment to try to buy products with less packaging.

Well that it's it for this week. In general, a Fantastic week!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Mom O Matic said...

Yea on all counts! I'm gonna have to check out that money makeover!