Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 30, 2007

Babywearing in the News

I came across this short article on babywearing. It's nice to see babywearing getting positive exposure in the media!

The Guppy can be definitely described as a pick me up baby, so babywearing has saved my sanity and allowed me to fully bond with my baby even while doing housework. I love wearing her in my Ellaroo Wrap and in my Kangaroo Korner pouch.

If you want more information on babywearing be sure to check out the Babywearer website and also Dr. Sears has a lot of great info on the subject. And of course, don't forget to check out Stephanie at Adventures in Babywearing, she has a lot of great info on wearing your baby.
If you want a more personal, face to face experience with babywearing, be sure to find a local NINO group near you, where you can meet other babywearing moms!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: