Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Fantastic Friday: Belated Joy

I know, I know...it's Sunday. So I am two days late. But it's been crazy around here lately, and this is the earliest I could post.

So, I had a great week this week.

Weight: I'm closer to becoming a Future MILF: I lost two pounds this week. Which brings my total weight loss up to 15 lbs. Fantastic! And, this was after Easter....after eating two pieces of pudding pie....and thinking how great I did...then eating an entire cheesecake the my mother slyly brought home knowing that I have no self control when it comes to cheesecake! Thank goodness for breastfeeding!

House: I've been doing better in this area. I'm slowly getting back into the FlyLady routines and although I'm still a little behind in laundry, we now how clean clothes to wear. Fantastic.

Finances: Step 2 of the Total Money Makeover is going great. We've paid off our first and smallest debt, and our next debt is going to be paid off by the end of this month. Fantastic! We do have a lot of weddings coming up that we had to budget for (and clothes to buy for me to wear to them) but we're still managing to get ahead, yay!

Environment: Not much activity here. But one thing about my work that bothers me is the enormous amount of paper that they waste and throw away. I'm going to talk to my manager about possible setting up a recycling system there so all that paper won't be totally wasted.

That's it for this week. All in all a fantastic week!
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

mama k said...

congrats on the weight loss! Now you can buy smaller outfits for those weddings. : )
Yeah, working retail really opens your eyes to the amount of waste that is simply tossed out. It's hard to not let it get to you. That's great if you could help them set up a recycling system at least.

Moby Dick said...

Losing two pounds in spite of the holiday treats is great!