Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 22, 2007

Who Killed the Electric Car?

Saturday we went to the library and I rented the movie Who Killed The Electric Car?

I was in a very dismal mood after watching it. There are times that I get very exhausted and sick of living in a culture that puts profits over people. We could all be driving electric cars right now, but we're not. Why? Because the oil companies, car companies, etc. favor profits over people and the environment. Who cares that the Earth is dying, we made more money! Who cares that asthma rates in children continue to rise drastically, we made more money!

Somehow, I seriously doubt that this is what God had in mind when he created us...



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg!! Your girls are soooo cute!!! I miss you all too! When are you come to visit me? I'm still at home w/my family, I have a new boyfriend since last summer, but he's from another city, so we don't see each other that much. I'm still trying to get graduate and I' m doing little works. Why don't u have msn? Pleaseee! so we can talk and chat and see us! What about you? I send you this link to see where I've been for xmas holidays. (I've made it! that would be hopfully my future job LOL)
http://video.libero.it/app/play/index.html?id=510f62d4727dc8464e843773398e3709
If you click on that profile, u'll see my (ex? maybe) blog, most of it u wouldn't understand but it's pretty funny =)
Miss uuuuuu all!^^
Sal