Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Another Addiction

Remember when I wrote about my addictions? Well, I think I have a new one. Digital scrapbooking. I've made two pages already and I'm HOOKED. Anyone else digital scrapbook and would be willing to share their work/exchange advice and ideas? Let me know ;o)
You can find my scrapbooks here: My Scrapbooks
Now, I have to force myself to walk away from the computer and get some housework done, this scrapbooking has defiantly sidetracked me today.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a mommy who digital scrapbooks as well. I'm a part of a neat digital scrapbooking community at scrapgirls.com. There is a great newsletter you can subscribe to for free that comes to your email 5 days a week. It's packed with ideas and freebies and tutorials. It might be just what you're looking for. You can subscribe to it from the home page. Course it'll compete with your hundreds of Yahoo Group emails. LOL.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.