Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm an Addict

There are many things I am addicted to. Yarn. Fabric. Cloth diapers. And baby carriers. But with these addictions, my limited funds keeps me under control. I don't have drawers and drawers of these things because I can't afford to buy them. Which is a good thing, for the sanity of the people I live with.
But, there are two addictions I have that are out of control. One is Yahoo groups. That's right, I am addicted to Yahoo groups. I currently belong to 85 Yahoo groups. Can you imagine what my inbox looks like everyday? I have all my Yahoo groups set to Daily Digest, so it isn't so bad, but it still takes me a while to get through them all. And half the time I don't have time to reply to any. But I keep subscribing to more. I just can't help myself, I can't figure it out.
The second thing I am addicted to is free patterns. These can be either knitting patterns or sewing patterns. I have a special folder in my favorites for the links to free patterns. I am never going to have enough time to make all the things I saved the patterns for. And when I do decide I want to make something, instead of going through the patterns I already have I search for more. And end up saving the links to fifty more patterns before I find one I like. And that is why I have 237 links to patterns. I bet half of them don't work anymore. I'm sure some of them are duplicate links. Yet I keep finding more and saving them to my favorites, I can't figure it out.
So those are my addictions. Let me know I'm not alone. Tell me what odd things you are addicted to. Really, I want to know. Maybe we can start a support group ;o)
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Wow and I thought I had a lot and I'm only in 24 yahoo groups!!