Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 08, 2007

I Am Having Withdrawals...

camera withdrawals, that is.

A typical Saturday morning begins when I wake up to a messy house. Not wanting to come home to such a mess, I make the Knight help me get the house in shape before we can go out to do anything fun. This usually leads to a lot of resentment on his part towards me, understandably so. Then, to top it off, by the time we are done picking up the mess we are too tired to go out.

This Saturday was different. Thanks to FlyLady, my house was clean. All I had to do was one load of laundry and keep my eye on the dishes. Can you say, massive free time? So I got a lot of fun stuff done while the Knight played with the girls. I knit a sweater for the Guppy, then I sewed a pocket diaper for the Guppy using materials I got from Diaper Cuts (excellent store with excellent customer service), then I sewed a pillow case for the Mermaid's bed, and then I started making some cloth nursing pads for myself. I made these all from materials I had laying around. So I had all these new things that I am dying to take pictures of and show off to my online friends. But I can't. Why? Because my mom went to London this week and she took. my. camera. with. her.
Oh, the withdrawals.
So sorry, dear readers, but you will have to wait until Friday to see pictures of my beautiful creations LOL.
Another surprise I got this weekend? While cleaning out my fabric and yarn stash, I find a Mei Tai carrier that I had made about two years ago and completely forgot about. I wore the Guppy last night while I did laundry and the dishes, it was very nice :o)
Pics to follow at the end of the week ;o)
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, can't wait to see the MT! I had camera withdrawals, too. I left mine at my folks'... and I got a "new to me" adjustable pouch sling that I need to show off!