Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Holiday Shopping, HO HO HO

Tonight the Knight and I took the girls out to go Christmas shopping. We're lucky because the Mermaid is still young enough where she doesn't fully understand the concept of Santa, so we can take her shopping with us without ruining any surprises. We didn't get all our shopping done, but we did make a big dent. For the Mermaid, we got ponies for her to play with, fabric for a Dora pillow that I am going to make, a Dora toothbrush as a stocking stuffer, a pink Patriots football fleece, and other small toys. For the Guppy we got some wooden toys, some rattles, and clothes. I am also going to knit her some balls to play with and I started to knit her a pig, but I'm not sure if I will finish it in time. I also hope to start sewing her pocket diaper soon.
On the way home we put in some Christmas music, and I got to listen to my favorite Christmas song, Old City Bar. Tomorrow we will be busy putting up our Christmas decorations and wrapping presents!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: